Whitefoord is a results based organization that is committed to the continuous evaluation of our services. Through each of our program areas, Whitefoord strives to achieve the following outcomes for children and families:
- Children and families are healthy.
- Children are ready for school.
- Children are doing well in school.
- Children are safe.
- Families are stable and self sufficient.
- Families are involved in Whitefoord
The evaluation component of Whitefoord focuses on the systematic collection of data to assess our progress. Evaluation data is used to inform decision-making and improve services. Evaluation findings are shared through our annual report, and various publications that are released periodically.
To learn more about Whitefoord's evaluation plans, please call (404) 523-2500.