Get Involved! Become a Whitefoord Volunteer!
If you are passionately committed to health and education, we welcome your involvement with Whitefoord Inc. programs! In addition to ongoing needs for funding, we love welcoming new (and familiar!) faces to contribute their time and talents to the community. Volunteers support us in a wide variety of ways including:
- Assisting students with homework
- Serving meals or snacks at any of our programs
- Leading children in a group activity on the playground
- Teaching members a new skill at the Computer Clubhouse
- Supporting our administrative activities in the office
- Staffing a special event
- Rocking a baby to sleep at the Child Development Program
- Providing maintenance and repair services for our grounds and buildings
- Assisting teachers as a teacher’s aide
- Chaperoning field trips
There are endless ways that you can positively impact the lives of children and adults in the Edgewood community – and we’re confident that you’ll love every minute you spend enriching their lives. Adults of all ages are welcome to serve in any of our programs; high school students 16 and older may serve in specific areas. We also have a variety of volunteer opportunities that would be suited for group projects. Let us help you find the best way to get involved at Whitefoord Inc.
Simply download and complete the volunteer forms and return to Ossie Mitchell via fax at 404-522-5100.
Executive Assistant/ Volunteer Coordinator
404 523-2500 ext. 10